Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||30cm Or Custom||Color:||Black|
|Outer Diameter:||4.0mm||Connector One:||6.35mm Male|
|Connector Two:||Dual 6.35mm Female||Packing:||Poly Bag|
6.35mm Stereo male to dual 6.35mm female Headphone Microphone Speaker Y Splitter audio visual cable
Product Name: 6.35MM male to dual 6.35mm female stereo audio cable
Product Conductor: Copper
Product Length:30cM or other length
Connector 1: Stereo 3.5mm Male , Gold
Connector 2: Dual Stereo 6.35mm FeMale , Gold
Wire: 22AWG, Flexible Matt PVC Jacket
For Sound Cards, CD, Multimedia Home stereo system
|Model Number||AUDIO VIDEO CABLE 6.35MM CABLE|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Appliation||DVD Player,Video Game Player.etc.|
|Color||Black,white or Optional|
|Length||30cm or Optional|
|Connector||6.35mm Stereo Male/Female|
|Wire Color||Black or OEM|
|Packaging||Each cable with PE bag or OEM.|
1. Electric guitar 6.35 connector audio cable
2. Fits for guitar, BASS, and other instruments
3. Good flexibility and elasticity
4. Can shield electromagnetic interference
5. High quality with noise-free design
6. High speed transmission rate
7. Unbalanced 1/4" cables are typically used to connect mixers to equalizers, crossovers, compressors, effects units or amplifiers...anywhere that requires an unbalanced 1/4" connection. TS 1/4" cables are also used for guitar, bass guitar, and instrument cables as well. 22AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) 2 conductors+95% braided shield for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
Why choose US
1). We are in yueqing,the hometown of chinese electric.We can provide you the most competitive products
2). We have sampling more than 8000 types of products for our custom in the past 16 years.
3).There is a a pool of experienced, sophisticated work of the top technical talent, and use of advanced automated production equipment, full assurance of the quality of the products.
4). Our customers are located all over the world including China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, India, USA and many countries in Europe as well as Africa andSouth America.