Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector A:||24V Poweredusb||Core Wire:||Copper|
|Wire Guage:||22AWG ,Al Foil ,Braid||OD:||5.0MM|
|Application:||Keyboards ,LCD||Connector B:||Usb B Male|
|Connector C:||3pin Din Male||Warranty:||1 Year|
ibm printer cable,
epson printer cable
3.8M 12V to 1 × 4pin FRU40M5606 Long LCD Powered USB Cable
Work with Keyboards and LCD
This 24v to Hosiden + USB B Powered USB cable is backed by lifetime warranty to ensure long-lasting durability and optimum performance.
Power your peripheral and provide USB connectivity with a single cable. Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 standards and Powered USB peripheral devices Eliminates the use of a power adapter Reduces clutter and frees up space Plug and Play Technical Specifications
Connector A 1 - PoweredUSB 24V (8 pin; Host Side) Male
Connector B 1 - Power DIN (3 pin; Hosiden) Male
Connector B 1 - USB B (4 pin) Male Cable Length
Product Length 6 ft [2 m]
Feature of Powered usb cable
1. Powered usb cable provides a single cable connection that supplies both the standard USB communication
signals and two additional wire pairs for extra power.
2.The design of Powered USB and it’s connectors allow for hot-plugging.
3.This combined with Plug-and-Play operating systems allows Powered usb cable to be easily maintained and supported in the retail environment.
4. One of the limitations of standard USB is the amount of +5V current available to supply attached peripherals. Normally, 500mA is available at each host port and each powered external hub port.
5. his amount of current is sufficient for most PC type peripherals like mice and keyboards.
6. When the power requirements exceed the 500mA limitation, external peripherals require the use of an external power supply
(brick) to supply the necessary power requirements.
7. This limitation takes away from the true "Plug-and-Play" idea conceived for USB peripherals